You can delete a job from the Commusoft system if need be. This is mostly used in instances where the job has been created by mistake. Once the job is deleted it will be removed from Commusoft completely (as if it wasn't created in the first place) This should not be used if the customer has cancelled, you should abort the job instead.
If you would like to keep a record of this job, please abort it instead.
How to delete a job:
- Use the search bar to look for the customer/work address with the job you want to delete. You will then see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search.
- Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account. (Or search for the job number, select it from the list and skip to step 3)
- Within the ongoing work, section click 'View' next to the job you want to delete.
- Click 'Quick links' in the top right corner then click 'Delete'.
- You will need to type 'delete' into the box and click delete to confirm. The job will then be removed from Commusoft and will not exist in the customer/work address history.