- First, go to your system settings, then click on 'Service reminders'.
- Here you will see a page with options to create several service reminders.
- Click 'Set up letters' next to the service reminder you would like to write letters/emails/SMS for.
Single property messages
You will see a page with Single property messages. These are used for private customers, or customers who have single addresses, and one property. These reminders will be sent automatically.
- You can decide when these reminders are sent by clicking in the drop-down and selecting the number of weeks.
- The amount of weeks corresponds to the number of weeks before the service due date you send the reminder.
- For example, if the due date is 28th January 2021, and you set the reminder to send 2 weeks before, the reminder will be sent on the 14th January 2021.
- Now you can type in your message to the customer. You can use tags to personalise the message by clicking 'Use tagging'.
Multiple property messages
The multiple property messages are similar to single property messages, however, if you have an estate agent with lots of properties it is easier to send a message on a certain date for the services due within the next month.
For example, if you choose the 15th, in June the messages will be sent on the 15th June for July's reminders.
Please note -- we do not send multiple property messages via SMS. You may see the option for SMS in the dropdown. However, you will not be able to select this when adding/editing the service reminder against a work address.