Purpose: Being able to send or print your Engineer job sheets is useful if the engineer doesn't use the mobile application. You can view, send, or print a single job sheet, or multiple job sheets for the day, week, two weeks, or month depending on which part of the diary you are viewing.
- Set up an Engineer job sheet email template.
View diary events
- In ‘Diary’ tab, you can view the jobs created for engineers by navigating to ‘Daily’, ‘Weekly’, ‘Two weekly’ and ‘Monthly’.
- Select any diary event, and it will open a screen displaying comprehensive details, including job events, reminders, confirmations, job sheets, and more.
Send Engineer job sheet via email
- In the 'Engineer Job Sheet' section, click 'Send' to email the job sheet to the assigned engineer.
Below details need to be filled for sending an email:
- Send method: Choose between 'Email,' 'SMS,' or 'Print.' For this instance, select 'Email.'
- When to send: From the dropdown, choose the time the email should be sent.
- Recipient: Select the engineer's name for whom this job is assigned from the dropdown.
- Subject: The default email subject will be displayed, as provided in the 'Engineer Job Sheet Email Template.'
- Message: The default email body content will be displayed, as specified in the 'Engineer Job Sheet Email Template.'
- You can edit the email subject and message in the ‘Send engineer job sheet’ if required.