Being able to send or print your engineer job sheets is useful if the engineer doesn't use the mobile application. You can view, send, or print single job sheets, or job sheets for the day, week, two weeks, or month depending on which part of the diary you are viewing.
- In order to do this, first, open your diary and find the diary event you wish to view, send, or print the job sheet from, click into it to open it.
- This will open a page where you can see all details of this diary event, with job events, reminders, confirmations, job sheets etc.
- In the section labelled 'Engineer job sheet' click 'Send' next to the job sheet, or click 'View job sheet' to see it before printing.
- Clicking 'View' will display the job sheet as it will appear in a PDF format in the side panel (below). You can download or print the job sheet from here by using the icons in the top right of the page.
- You can also print all job sheets for the day, week, two weeks, or month. To do this, go to the diary and click on the date/week/month you would like to print. Then click 'Print job sheets'.
- This will open another window with a preview of the job sheets. You can print these from here by clicking the printer icon in the top right corner.
Please note: If there are more than 10 diary events, the process will be running in the background and you will receive a notification with the PDF document for you to print or send. If the number of diary events is less than 10 then it will open the PDF in the new tab for you to print or send.