You can delete an invoice if someone has made a mistake. You should not delete an invoice, unless completely necessary.
- If this invoice has already been sent to your accounting package you will not be able to delete it.
- If this invoice has a payment attached you will not be able to delete it.
- If you are manually entering your invoices into an accounting package you will need to delete the invoice record within the accounting package as well as removing it from Commusoft.
- If you have deleted the most recent invoice created the next invoice will have the same invoice number as the one you just removed. For example, if invoice 1009 was just created, then deleted, the next invoice will be invoice 1009. This may cause problems with your accounting package (if you are manually entering your records).
- In order to do delete an invoice, first, open the 'Suppliers' tab. From here, click 'View all suppliers' in the top right corner. Or 'View supplier' from the profile of a pinned supplier.
- From the supplier's profile, scroll down to the invoice section and click 'View' next to the invoice you wish to remove.
- Open up quick links and then click 'Delete'. You will have to type and click to confirm you wish to remove it.