If need be, after it's been created you can abort a job. This is used in instances when there has been an admin error, or customer has cancelled etc.
You can set the abort job reasons in system settings, click here to learn how to do this.
Please note: Once a job has been aborted you cannot undo this action.
How to abort a job
- Search for the customer/work address with the job you want to abort using the search bar. You will see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search.
- Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account. (Or search for the job number, select it from the list instead).
- Within the ongoing work section click 'View' next to the job you want to abort.
- Click 'Quick links' in the top right corner then click 'Abort job'.
- You can use the dropdown to select the abort job reason (which are set in system settings) and you can add a note to explain this reason. Click 'Save'.