You will receive an email when you first sign up with Commusoft. This email will include your login details and a link to set up a password. It is important to keep this email for future reference.
- We recommend allowing your browser to remember your login credentials. This will make logging in quicker and easier.
- You will need to remember your ID for support from Commusoft, this can also be found within the system by clicking the green 'Need help' button which will open up a side panel with a number of links as well as displaying your ID at the top.
How to log in:
You will need to look at the email you received from Commusoft. It has your account number, username, and a link to set up a password. Make a note of these details for future reference and click on the link to set yourself a password.
- Go to app.commusoft.co.uk and type in your details and click 'Log in', or click 'sign in with Google/Facebook' to quickly log in with these details instead.
- Please note, if you sign in with Google or Facebook, Commusoft will not share information with your Google or Facebook accounts.
- Commusoft will use the login details from Google or Facebook in order to allow you to log in quickly each time.