Purpose: Putting a job on hold means temporarily stopping its progress. This status is typically used when there is a need to delay the job for some reasons without being canceled or completed. You can also set some pre-defined on hold reasons from system settings and use it while putting the job on hold.
- You can still create diary events for on hold jobs.
- If you choose to 'Set a reminder,' you can view this action in the 'Reminders' tab.
Place job on hold
- Search the customer name > Under On going work, Click 'View' > Quick links > Place job on hold
- You can use the dropdown to select the on hold reason and tick whether you want to set a reminder to re-book this job.
- Set the date and user for remainder >'Save'.
Remove on hold status
- Quick links > Remove on hold status.
- Type 'Remove' > Remove.