For Service Reminders to align with the date of the job, you must ensure that you link the service reminders to the jobs when you add them. You do this by adding a service job.
- If a service type is greyed out, there is already a job open with that service type
- If the customer/work address has a service reminder against them already, it will display the service types with the date in brackets
- If the customer/work address hasn't got a service reminder against them, select one of the service types and this will add a service reminder to them with the date the job is added
Adding a service job
- Navigate to customer's/work addresses dashboard > Add new job > Tick "is this a service job?"
2. Select the service type from the dropdowns (you may want to add more than one service to the job
3. Add job