In order to remove a service reminder from the service reminder list, you will need to book the job as normal, but you will need to add an extra step in order for the system to recognise this job is a service.
- First, search for the customer/work address you would like to add a service job to.
- Open their account and click 'Add new job'.
- You will then see the normal add job page. Fill in the information as required.
- You will see a section where you can tick if the job is a service job. Click this box. Then use the service type dropdown to see what services this customer has available to book.
- Complete the job as normal by clicking 'Add job', or by booking into the diary.