Service reminders are notifications sent to your customers concerning recurring services. They can be sent via email, letter, or phone call, depending on which communications you have set up for your customers. A quick way to view these can be found under the 'Customers' tab on the navigation bar.
On the right-hand side, there is a section called service reminders. From here you can see the number of service reminders due in the next 30 days, and the number of phone calls that need to be made. Click 'View all service reminders' on the top right of this section:
You will then see a page with a list of all service reminders:
- You can edit the columns to view more/less information within the list.
- You can filter the list by service type by using the dropdown box or 'More filters'.
- You can view service reminders by date using the calendar button.
- You can process reminders by clicking the box next to the reminder (or to select all click the tick) and click 'Process reminders' in the top right corner.
- You can download this list to excel or print directly from Commusoft.
- If you would like to edit a service reminder you can now search for the customer using the search bar and edit it within their account.