You can add an estimate note to an estimate. This note can be a general note about the property, or it can be extra terms and conditions for this particular estimate. You can also set whether this note is important and whether it can be viewed on the mobile application.
How to add an estimate note:
- Use the search bar and locate the customer/work address you want to add an estimate note to and open their account.
- Click 'View' next to the estimate you would like to add a note to.
- Click 'Notes' at the top of the page.
- Then click 'Add new note' in the top right of the notes section.
- You can now enter the note. Tick the relevant boxes if the note is important and if you want it to be available on the mobile application.
If you mark the note as important it will show up red to attract the attention of the user viewing this estimate. Click 'Save'.