The 'Notes & Communications' tab on a user profile is where you can store additional information regarding the user themselves. These can be simple notes such as 'This employee does not have a driving license', or you can use this section to keep a record of the courses they have completed.
- In order to add notes to the profile of one of your users, first, go to your company settings, scroll down to 'Users' and select the user you'd like to add notes to.
- Once you've located them, click into the 'Notes and Communication' tab (or simply 'Notes' depending on the size of your screen).
- Click 'Add new note' then create your note and ensure you hit 'Save' once completed. This will now be displayed under the 'Notes' tab for your user.
- These details can be changed at any time by using the 'Edit' button next to an existing note.
- You can also remove these if need be by using the 'Delete' button on the right-hand side, you will need to type and click 'Delete' once more to confirm.