Purpose: Similar to adding a job, you can add an estimate by searching for the customer/work address and adding a job within their account or by using the diary to book an event through the diary itself. If you're creating the estimate through the property page, you can then choose whether you would like to add it to the calendar as an event.
Add new estimate
- Use the search bar to locate the customer you would like to add the estimate for. Open the property you'd like to add the estimate to.
- Then, just click 'Add new estimate' on the right side of the 'On going work' section.
- Fill in the form with the information about the estimate. You can check the option to 'Book info diary after adding estimate' to add an estimate into a diary event.
- Click 'Add estimate' at the bottom of the page.
- If you ticked to 'book into diary after adding estimate', you will now see the diary page.
- Navigate through the dates and times to book your event. If not, you will be taken to the estimate page where you can fill in the relevant details.
- Once you have chosen the date, time, and engineer for the estimate, a sidebar will open where you can further edit the information if need be.
- You can also set up notifications for customers or engineers here and click 'Save'. The job and associated diary event will now have been booked for the customer and will be in the diary ready to be actioned.