Reminders can be added to a job, this is useful to remind your employees to collect relevant parts, call to ask for details of appliances etc. The employee/s you select within the reminder will receive a notification on the date you decide.
Read how to add a reminder
- Click in the search bar and search for the customer/work address you want to add a job reminder for and press Enter on your keyboard.
(Or search for the job number, select it from the list and skip to step 4)
- You will then see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search.
- Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account. In the section labelled Ongoing work click View on the job you wish to view.
- You can now see all of the details related to that job, including its overview, diary events etc.
- Click Reminders at the top of the page. Click Add new reminder on the right-hand side.
- You will see a page where you can add details to the reminder. Click the calendar to change the date, type in the note, and select a user/s. Then click Add reminder.