You can easily cancel an event if it is no longer needed. Please note, this will only cancel the diary event, not the job attached to it.
- Once you have cancelled the diary event you can no longer move or edit this event.
- The engineer will not be able to accept and travel to this event.
- If an engineer has already travelled to an event you will not be able to cancel it.
- In order to cancel an event, go to your diary using the navigation bar.
- Find the diary event you wish to cancel, click on the event.
- This will open a page where you can see all the details of this diary event, with details, reminders, job sheets etc.
- Click 'Edit' in the top right-hand side. From the following page, click 'Cancel event' to remove this event from the diary. The job/estimate will still exist, but it will not be booked into the diary.
- You will need to type a reason for cancelling this diary event. Type it in the text box and click 'Cancel event'.
- Then you will see a small confirmation pop-up at the top of the page. Click 'Yes' if you want to cancel the diary event.