Purpose: This setting allows for customization of invoice item categories, allowing better drilling down and specification of material and parts you may use. This helps make sure individual parts with specific entries are available, and are clear and easily understood within the system.
- Go to profile button > settings > use search functionality or navigate via the left handed 'Categories' area >Invoice line item categories.
- This page allows you to customize your invoice item categories. They are used to break down your invoices i.e. parts. This allows for better expansion of categories you can invoice from and the labeling of items within them.
- You may add the item in the field, then hit the purple ‘Add invoice item category’ button. You may drag and drop in the right field to change the order in they appear.
- In addition, you will see them on your available invoice categories.
- To edit, click on edit. From here you will be able to alter the entry and re-save.
- To delete entries, click on delete. To delete in Commusoft you must type delete and tap confirm in the pop-up module. If you are unable to delete an entry, you will be given a reason why.