This page shows you all of the notes against this customer/work address along with all of the communications you have had. You can add notes such as: how to access the building, where the spare keys are kept etc. You can also record the phone calls you have with customers/work address, this can be useful to keep track of the progress of estimates, or just general enquiries.
- You can also search through the notes and communications by using the search bar in the top left of this section.
- You can use the 'Filter' function to differentiate between Emails, SMS messages or Emails. This allows you to see a specific kind of communication rather than just a chronological list of all the information stored.
- In order to add a new note to a customer's profile, click 'Add new note' in the top right.
- This will take you to a page where you can create your note giving it a title and description (required fields are marked with an asterisk).
- You can mark these as 'Important' (which will give you the option to mark a customer as 'Do not work with again').
- Ticking yes to 'appear on mobile' means that when an engineer views this customer/work address on the mobile application they will be able to see this note.
- This page also allows you to send emails or SMS messages, as well as logging any phone calls that may have taken place (above).