This page shows you all of the notes against this customer/work address along with all of the communications you have had. You can add notes such as: how to access the building, where the spare keys are kept etc. You can also record the phone calls you have with customers/work address, this can be useful to keep track of the progress of estimates, or just general enquiries.
- The page is split into sections. On the right of each section, it will allow you to add/send a new note, email, phone call, and SMS.
- You can also search through the notes and communications by using the search bar in the top left of this section.
You can switch the view of the notes page by using the buttons under the search bar. These will allow you to view the notes in sections, or in a timeline depending on which you prefer. This can be switched back and forth at your convenience.
- In order to add a new note to a customer's profile, click 'Add new note' in the top right.
- This will take you to a page where you can create your note giving it a title and description (required fields are marked with an asterisk).
- You can mark these as 'Important' (which will give you the option to mark a customer as 'Do not work with again').
- Ticking yes to 'appear on mobile' means that when an engineer views this customer/work address on the mobile application they will be able to see this note.
- This page also allows you to send emails or SMS messages, as well as logging any phone calls that may have taken place (above).