The customer page shows you information associated with a property. The customer details, ongoing work, and history can all be seen from here.
Adding a Customer
You can add customers to your Commusoft system from the ‘Customers' page.
- Start by deciding the type of customer you would like to create. This can be anything from a private customer or a company to an estate agent or even a school. If you don't have the option available for the type of customer you would like to create, you can add more customer types through 'System settings'. Read here on how to do this.
- Enter all the information you want to store regarding this customer (the required fields will be highlighted with a red asterisk).
- Click ‘Add’ to save the customer. This will take you to the customer page.
At the top of the page, there is a section called 'Customer details' (this title will change depending on which customer type you are viewing).
- You can view the customer details here (please note there are 2 pages of customer details, you can navigate through them using the small circles in the bottom right of this section).
- You can edit these details using the button in the top right.
The next section is ongoing work. This shows all estimates and jobs which are ongoing for this property.
- You can view these ongoing works by clicking 'View' next to the work you want to view. Please note you may have more than one page of ongoing work to scroll through as more information gets stored.
- You can also add new works (both jobs and estimates) by using the relevant buttons at the top right of this section.
The next section is the property history section. This shows the entire history, including estimates, invoices, any aborted jobs or those marked as 'free of charge'. You can click 'View' to open these records and see them. Please note that you may have more than one page of history to scroll through.