You can customise the types of telephone numbers available in the drop-down when adding a telephone number throughout Commusoft. Types of telephone numbers can be Mobile, Landline and Work etc. You can reorder this list so that the most used are at the top.
You can edit details on the mobile application. When you edit this information it will automatically change this information for all users (including web users).
Watch a quick video showing you how to reorder types of telephone numbers
Or read how to reorder types of telephone numbers
- Click the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) in the top left corner.
- This will open the menu. Scroll down to System settings.
- Click System settings. This will open the system settings page. Click Types of telephone numbers.
- Press and hold the 3 horizontal lines next to the type of telephone number you wish to move. Drag this type of telephone number to the position you would like it to be in, release your finger.
- Once you let go of the type of telephone number it will save your changes.