You can rearrange an event if a customer/work address has requested a different time/date, if there was no access to the job, or it was booked on the wrong date/time by mistake. By moving the event in the diary, it will move the job to a different time/date/engineer.
- In order to rearrange a job, first, go to your diary, click the tab in your navigation bar.
- Find the diary event you wish to move:
- Switch to daily view if you wish to move the event to a different time/engineer.
- Switch to weekly view if you wish to move the event to a different day within that week.
- Switch to two weekly view if you wish to move the event to a different day within those two weeks.
- Switch to monthly view if you wish to move the event to a different day within that month.
Click here to learn how to switch diary views
- Hover over the event with your mouse to show the cross with arrow points, then drag and drop the event into the slot you would now like it to occupy.
- You can also move an event by selecting the date, time, and user from the side panel of the job itself. Click on the event to bring out the side panel. Click 'Edit' in the top right.
- From here you can use the dropdown menu options to change the date, time, and user. Ensure you click 'Save' or 'Save and close' when you have made your changes to apply them.