You can add a job by searching for the customer/work address and adding a job within their account. You can then choose whether you would like to add it to the calendar as an event.
If you want to add a job using the diary, click here.
How to add a job
- Use the search bar to locate the address you would like to add a job for.
- You will then see a list of customers/work addresses that are related to your search.
- Click on the name of the customer/work address to open their account.
- Click 'Add new job' on the right side of ongoing work section.
- Fill in the form with the information of the job. You can click the small tick box at the bottom of this page to attach a diary event to this job. Click 'Add job' at the bottom of the page.
- If you ticked book into diary you will now see the diary page. Navigate through the dates and times to book your event.
Once you have chosen the date, time, and the engineer for the job event a sidebar will open where you can edit the information. You can also set up notifications for customer/engineer here. When you are happy with this, click 'Save'. The job and event are now booked for the customer and is in the diary for the engineer.