You can add an additional option to an estimate. An additional option is a second estimate for the same works, for the same customer. Additional works can involve different appliances (different costs and prices) or a different time scale for example.
You can create a clone of the original estimate to quickly create another similar one, or you can create a new blank estimate which you can complete.
Read here on the difference between cancelling and deleting an event.
- Search for the estimate and click 'View' next to the estimate you would like to add an additional option to.
- You will then see a page with all of the details of your estimate.
- Click 'Quick links' in the top right corner.
- Click 'Add addition option'. This will open a pop up where you can define whether you would like to clone this estimate - useful if you are changing a few items, or create a new blank option - useful if you are creating an option with many differences to the original.
- The estimate now has 2 (or more) options. Click 'Edit' next to the option you would like to change/fill in.
- You can now edit the body, budget/cost, price, and invoice schedule for this estimate option and send it to the customer.