The diary is where all user events, engineer estimates and jobs are organised and viewed. Anyone who views the diary will be able to see where an engineer is, when he/she should complete a task, and what tasks they have to do at what time. You can easily move an event to a different time, date, or engineer in the diary.
- First, go to your diary using the navigation bar.
- Switch to your daily view if you wish to move the event to a different time/engineer.
- Switch to your weekly view if you wish to move the event to a different day within that week.
- Switch to your two weekly view if you wish to move the event elsewhere within the fortnight.
- Switch to your monthly view if you wish to move the event to a different day within that month.
- Find the diary event you wish to move. You can simply drag and drop your chosen event to another time or engineer within your diary.
- If you don't want to drag and drop the event, you can click into it to view its details. From here, click 'Edit' in the top right-hand corner. Once you're taken to the events page, you can edit any details, including time and date, from here.
- Ensure you use the 'Save' button at the bottom of the side panel once your amendments have been made in order to apply these changes.