You can add job leave questions which are what the engineer will be required to answer when they leave a site. These questions can be about the job, the customer or anything in between etc.
- In order to do so, first, go to your company settings. From the 'Mobile settings' section, open the 'Job leave questions'.
- You will see a page where you have 2 options, click 'Yes' if you want to set up job leave questions. Then you will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing questions on the right-hand side.
- You can add your new question on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Add leave job question'.
- You can also make amendments to them using the 'Edit' function. Just ensure to save any changes you make to ensure they are applied to the questions.
- If you need to get rid of any of these questions, simply click 'Delete' next to the job leave question you wish to remove. To confirm, type 'delete' into the box, then click delete.
- If these questions are put in place (ensuring the checkbox is marked for 'Yes'), the event will not be able to be edited once these questions have been answered and once the job has been left. On the other hand, if the questions are not put in place and the checkbox for 'No' is marked, the event will have the option to be edited after completion.