You can add job arrive on site questions, this is what the engineer will answer when he arrives on site. These questions can be about the building, where the fuse box is kept etc, or whether there is parking on site.
- In order to add these, go to your system settings. In the list of mobile settings click 'Job arrive on site questions'.
- You will see a page where you have 2 options, click 'Yes' if you want to set up job arrive on site questions. Then you will see a form on the left-hand side where you can configure your new questions as well as a list of existing questions on the right-hand side.
- You can add your new question on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Add arrival question'.
- Simply click, drag, and drop the questions to reorder them. If you want to move a question from page 2 to the top of the list, then change the number of questions showing per page to 10 or more (depending on how many questions you have).
- Click 'Edit' next to any you wish to amend. You will then see a page where you can edit the information, including the wording, help text, type, and whether the question is required. Change this information as required and click 'Save arrival question'.
- You can click 'Delete' next to any job arrive on site question you wish to remove. To confirm you wish to delete this item please type 'delete' into the box, then click the button again.