Your invoice email message is a template that will appear when you send the invoice via email. These can be edited and personalised to each job by entering tags, like the job date, invoice total, customer name, location, etc. You can customise this message through your system settings. From the 'Invoicing' section, click into 'Invoice email message'.
- Click 'Use tagging' to open a sidebar containing all the available tags.
- These are used to personalise these emails to each customer by invoice total, address, name, number, and any other pertinent information.
- Start typing your message and click on the relevant tag when you want to enter customer data such as work address.
- Once you are happy with your email click 'Close tagging' and then hit 'Save'. This message can be edited further if the need arises later.
- The 'default email for your invoices' is used if you do not have a template set up for the type of invoice you're sending.
Advanced options & Templates
You can use the advanced options area to customise a template for each invoice type.
- Open the area and you will see any existing ones you have set up, or create new ones.
- To create a new template click the 'New invoice template'. You will see the following page:
- You can only create one template per invoice type. If you would like to edit one of your templates, this can be done by opening the same 'Advanced options' dropdown and clicking 'Edit'. These can also be removed from here using the 'Delete' button.