This setting was previously called: Set the first customer account number.
Purpose: As a business you may have a specific numbering system for your customer accounts that you would like to carry over into Commusoft. Customer account numbers are automatically generated when a customer/work address is created.
- Customer/work address account numbers cannot be edited.
- Changes to Customer account number apply to newly created customers/work addresses.
- Existing Customer account numbers will not be changed.
- If your current customer number exceeds an available option it cannot be selected.
- If using the ‘custom’ option, you cannot add prefixes or suffixes.
- Custom numbers must be higher than the last Customer account number created.
- Click Profile icon > Customers > Customer account numbers > select 1 > Save.
- Click Profile icon > Customers > Customer account numbers > Select 1000 > Save.
- Click Profile icon > Customers > Customer account numbers > Select Custom > Enter number > Save.