You can customise the types of telephone numbers available in the dropdown when adding a telephone number throughout Commusoft. Types of telephone numbers can be Mobile, Landline and Work.
- In the list of general settings click 'Types of telephone numbers'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing types of telephone numbers on the right-hand side. You can add your new type of telephone number on the left and it will appear on the right side when you click 'Add telephone type'.
- Click 'Edit' next to the type of telephone number you wish to change. You will see a page where you can edit the information with a space to name the type of telephone number. Change this information as required and click 'Save telephone type'.
- Simply click, drag, and drop the types of telephone numbers to reorder them. If you want to move a type of telephone number from page 2 to the top of the list then change the number of telephone numbers showing per page to 10 or more (depending on how many types of telephone numbers you have).
- You can also use the 'Delete' button to remove any that you no longer need. Type 'delete' and click once more to confirm.