Purpose: The 'Opportunities' tab is a central hub for managing potential sales in a systematic way. It provides a visual representation of sales in a pipeline, showing the stage of each opportunity. This helps users easily track the progress of sales activities and identify the current status of each deal.
- Once the opportunity is created, you can view the corresponding inquiry and all associated pipelines in the 'Opportunities' tab.
- Select a different pipeline from the drop-down menu to view opportunities aligned with that or create a new one. You can move opportunities between different stages in the pipeline by dragging and dropping or if you update the status in the 'View opportunities' page, the opportunity will automatically switch to the relevant stage.
Note: Archived pipeline can still be viewed.
- Click icon to create a new scheduling activity. If the scheduled activity exceeds the time, then the opportunity will display in red.
- If the client accepts the proposal, and the office person wants to mark the opportunity as accepted, simply drag the opportunity to the bottom of the screen and drop it to the 'WON' stage.
- If the client rejects the proposal, and the office person wants to mark the opportunity as rejected, simply drag the opportunity to the bottom of the screen and drop it to the 'LOST' stage.