Purpose: The purpose of creating an opportunity for a customer/work is to formalise and manage potential prospects or business interactions. It allows businesses to track and manage potential deals, sales leads, or customer projects more effectively. It also helps streamline the process, set clear objectives, and ensure follow-ups, ultimately improving sales and customer relationship management.
- Opportunities can only be created against a Customer or Work address.
- You must have at least one Job description template.
- You must have at least one Labour rate.
- Opportunity expiration feature will be available only in 'sales growth plan'. If you opt for 'starter plan', then this option will not be available.
Add new opportunity template
- Profile icon > Settings > Opportunities > Opportunity templates > View > Add new opportunity template > Complete the side panel > Save
- Template name
- Job description > Select from drop-down
- How many days until the opportunity expires?
- Opportunity expires after N days of the last communication if no proposal is added: Specify the number of days for the opportunity to expire after the last communication and before sending the proposal.
- Proposal expires after N days of being sent: Specify the number of days for the opportunity to expire after sending the proposal to the customer.
- Opportunity expires N days since the last communication after the proposal expires: Specify the days for opportunity expiration following the proposal's expiration. (This field will be greyed out if 'Proposal expires after N days of being sent' is empty)
- Proposal > Select from drop-down
- Pipeline > Select from drop-down
Configure opportunity template
- Configure > Complete the sections on the left > Save and close
- Opportunity notes > Add any relevant information. Once customer accepts the opportunity, a corresponding job will be created, and this information will appear in the 'Job Notes' field.
- Set up each Communication > Use tagging to compose the Communication > Save and close
- Customer confirmation
- Work address confirmation
- On way notification
- Send proposal template
- Arrive questions > Please select > Default Yes/No > Save
- Survey questions > Please select > Default Yes/No > Save
- Attached files > Add new file
Clone a Opportunity template
- Clone > Type Clone > Clone
Edit a Opportunity template name
- Edit > Amend Template > Save
Delete A Opportunity template
- Delete > Type delete > Save