Purpose: A Proposal template is a pre-designed document that serves as a cover page for creating Proposals. It includes a structured layout with Content blocks for essential information such as the Proposal's title, introduction, scope of work, terms and conditions, and other relevant details.
Add new proposal template
- Profile icon > Settings > Proposal > Proposal template > View > Add new proposal template > Template name > Save.
Configure proposal template
- Configure > Use Content blocks, Add new page and Page properties to create the cover page > X to Close
- Drag and drop the required fields from the Content blocks to begin building you cover page.
- Title & Text Area have extra formatting options once highlighted.
- Each Content block has additional options (Three dots)
Page Options (Three dots next to page #)
- Page Properties > Add the options required > Save
- Choose a Border colour
- Choose a Background colour
- Add an Image background > Upload Image
- Copy page > Are you sure you want to copy the page? Yes No
- Clear Page > Are you sure you want to clear the page? Yes No
- Delete Page > Are you sure you want to delete the page? Yes No
- Requires at least one page
Add new page
- Add new page
- Insert page
- Add content page
- Upload PDF > Click to upload > Save
- Add Option template > Complete side panel > Save
- Add add-ons > Complete side panel > Save
Download a Proposal template
- Download > Zip file is saved to you computers Download folder
Clone a Proposal template
- Clone > Type CLONE > Clone
Edit A Proposal template name
- Edit > Amend Template name > Save
Delete A Proposal template
- Delete > Type delete > Save