Purpose: Control the timeframe for customers and work addresses booking service reminders to ensure no service is booked after the due date.
Some services are time sensitive and you need to stay compliant, by choosing the service reminder templates to apply this rule you can stop service jobs from being booked late via the portals.
- Setting applies to service jobs booked online only
- Available on Customer Journey plan and above
- Go to Profile icon > Settings > Self service > Scheduling rules
- Select services that cannot be scheduled past their due date > Select all service reminder templates required from drop down list
- If the services is in the past decide how the scheduling should be handled > Select option from drop down
- What message should display to the user > Type message > Save