Purpose: Provide an instant banking option for your customers to pay for their invoices. This offers reduced fees in comparison to credit/debit card transactions.
With the combination of the GoCardless and Stripe integrations working hand in hand, you can set limits as to when the option to pay by card is automatically hidden based on the value payable. This gives you the peace of mind that no changes to emails or payment links are needed.
- Only available for GoCardless Instant Bank Pay feature
- Find out more about GoCardless services on their website
- Only one payment method can be used for payments received through GoCardless
- Payment reference is generated by GoCardless
- Payment reference is searchable within the GoCardless platform
Profile icon > Integrations > Payments > GoCardless
- Add integration > Connect to GoCardless > Sign in or connect existing login on GoCardless site
- Select GoCardless creditor > Continue
- Select Commusoft payment method > Continue
Manage integration > Change payment method > Continue
Disconnect > Type Disconnect > Disconnect