Mobile API keys are used to 'talk' to the mobile version of Commusoft. Each time a user logs into a mobile device, an API key is automatically added into the system. You can see your API keys by going to your company settings and selecting the option for 'API keys'.
- Here will be a list of users and the API keys for devices they have logged into.
- A user can have more than one API key but the most recent is the most important.
- It is not necessary to delete unused keys unless you are on our modular pricing plan and you pay for mobile devices.
If you pay for mobile device use separately, it is important to keep on top of your API key list to ensure you do not have any unnecessary keys.
- You can delete API keys by clicking delete and you will no longer be charged for the user.
- This is especially important to do if you have a user no longer on the system because their API key will not be automatically deleted.