The integration to MailChimp will allow you to create lists within MailChimp to send bulk emails to. This can be used for many different purposes.
Please note: If you are on a free MailChimp plan, this only allows for 2000 subscribers across all lists and the export will stop processing until you upgrade to a paid plan.
- In order to set up this integration, first, go to your company settings and scroll down to the 'Integrations' section and click 'Use Mailchimp'.
- After this, you will need to go to MailChimp. From here, select 'Account' > 'Extras' > 'API keys' > 'Create A Key'.
- Copy and paste the code in the API key area into Commusoft then click 'Save'.
The integration is now complete.
- To use the integration, you can export reports from Commusoft into MailChimp.
- Go to Reporting and select a report; if this report is suitable to export, you will see an arrow pointing right and 'export' shows when you hover over it.
- You can filter the report to date and add filters using the More filters button and export that too.
- Once you've clicked export you will see a side panel open with a drop-down of whether you'd like to add the list in MailChimp under customers or contacts. Select from the list and click 'Export'.
- Now you will create your list. Fill in the form as required and click 'Save'. The export should now begin.