You can add an appliance to a certificate on the mobile. This is useful if the property record does not hold appliance details already.
How to add an appliance certificate:
- Click on the job in the diary which you are creating a certificate for.
- Scroll through the tabs across the top of the screen. You will see one labelled 'Certificates'. Click on this tab. Click on the plus icon and select a certificate to start filling it in. Click 'Next'.
- Check that the appliance doesn't already exist in this list. If it doesn't then click the plus icon at the bottom of the page.
- You will see a page with a form. Fill in all of the details as required. It is important that Group, Type, Fuel type are setup within settings first.
- Complete the form as required - please ensure you have added information into all fields marked with an asterisk.
- Once complete, click the tick in the top right of the page. You can now select this appliance from the list on the next page. Click 'Next' at the top to move on in the certificate.