You can add an appliance to a property record on the mobile. This will allow you to complete the task while onsite, rather than waiting to be in the office, or in front of a computer.
How to add an appliance to a property:
- Click the menu icon (3 horizontal lines) in the top left corner.
- This will open the menu. Search for the property you'd like to add an appliance to.
- Click on the property in the search results.
- Scroll through the tabs across the top of the screen. You will see one labelled 'Appliances'. Click on this tab.
- Check that the appliance doesn't already exist. If it doesn't then click the plus icon at the bottom of the page.
- You will see a page with a form. Fill in all of the details as required. It is important that Group, Type, Fuel type are setup within settings first.
- Complete the form as required - please ensure you have added information into all fields marked with an asterisk.
- Once complete, click the tick in the top right of the page. You can now select this appliance from a list when completing certificates for this property.