Commusoft documents are in font Arial size 12pt. This can be changed within your company settings from the 'Default font size' section. You can select between 9pt and 12pt. Certificates are in the font Arial and primarily in 11pt font size, however, this can change to allow the certificate to fit better on one page (although this can be unavoidable in some cases).
Articles in this section
- Which file formats are supported within Commusoft?
- Attaching files
- Logging in after the initial 24hr window has expired
- Audit history for financial records
- Editing credit days linked to an accounting package
- Linking customers and suppliers to accounting package
- Accountants and Book keepers guide to Commusoft
- GDPR compliance
- Switching accounting packages
- Personalised time/date formats