Purpose: Data backups copy your data from the primary location; your Commusoft account, to a secondary location. Data is backed up by Commusoft on a daily basis, however, external backups provide peace of mind and a historical record of your data at the point of backup.
The raw account data backup is provided within Excel spreadsheets in a zip file either downloaded manually as required or automatically via Google Drive on a weekly basis, ready to access as and when required.
- Google Drive backups are taken on Sundays at 01:00.
- File formats for downloaded backups are given as .csv and .xls files
- If you require Invoice or Certificate PDFs you need to download these individual via the Customer.
- You can only use one backup method at a time.
- Excel download links are available for 30 days after the backup was requested.
- Profile icon > Settings > Imports and backups > Manage backups > View
Choose backup option
- Backup with Google Drive > Sign in with Google, Choose an account > Allow
- Backup with Excel > We'll send you a notification when you backup is ready > Notifications (Globe) > Click Excel backup > Attached Files > Click 'excel-backup.zip' to download to your local PC
This section allows you to keep track of and manage all of your backups. See a history of backups, including which user backed up the data and when.
- Advanced options > Download